Sunday, October 10, 2010

the adventures of raquel & reed: part 3

for someone with Mama in the title of their blog, I don't talk about little man reed as much as I should.
I've been thinking about changing the title of my blog, especially since I'm a married lady and this blog has been more about my life than reed's, but that's really not the point (but if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in a comment).

while I am definitely not one of those parents harboring any illusions that anyone reading this blog is half as interested in my child's goings on as I am, there are some pretty adorable pictures and reed is definitely one of the cuter children out there.

So here are the continued adventures of raquel & reed...
 
 
putting on his sunglasses getting ready for the day :)

playing with Thomas at breakfast at Cafe Eclectic.

drinking milk with his trains & mommy at daddy's Starbucks.

Target! reed's 2 and he knows the word so that should tell everyone how much we frequent the establishment.

reed's treat for being so good at the park: organic chocolate milk at daddy's Starbucks.

the crazy hat ate reed's head :)

And now sweet little reed is slumbering away, Adam has been snatched up by the closing shift and I'm home alone with only my blog (read break-in-homework) and my iTunes to keep me company.
 
But sadly, the laptop battery is dying and I'm too lazy to get up and get the power cord. Goodnight all. And don't forget about the blog re-do title suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what my readers have to say so pretty please, leave me a comment.