Monday, August 16, 2010

the return of Mama Mondays

That's right, folks, baby reed is back in school again.
Except he's really not a baby anymore. He got moved up to another class again and it's the first class where they don't take naps in cribs. I'm a little sad. I'm also pretty sad that him moving classes means he won't be with one-half of his BFF duo, Theodore.

Thor & Reed :)

But just like all the other milestones, I'll live through this one. I just hope his teachers survive his first nap with no crib.

As for the rest of our weekend after Awful Friday, the three of us went to Kimmie's birthday dinner on Saturday Night and then Adam & I went and saw Scott Pilgrim vs The World yesterday and I'll post a movie review sometime this week but now I'm off to enjoy my Mama Monday.

And by that I mean run all my errands for Adam & Reed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what my readers have to say so pretty please, leave me a comment.