It just wouldn't be awards season without my blog getting an award. While I've never claimed to personally be stylish, apparently my friend Robyn at Espadrilles, Lamps and Lava Cakes thinks my writing, at the very least, is stylish.
This is particularly exciting since I've felt a little less than inspired about blogging lately, though Robyn & I have talked about that together and we blame the cold weather. Anyexcuses, the requirements for this award are listing 7 random facts about yourself, and then pass the award on to a few favorite bloggers. And away we go:
1.I've been working on being more natural (but just shy of hippie natural) by not coloring my hair and ditching makeup for moisturizer & chapstick. Personally, I think I've been looking pretty good.
2. Currently, my favorite ethnic foods are Indian & Greek.
3.If I'm at home, I'm in my jammies. Right now, it's sweat pants, a t-shirt and a cotton cardigan.
4.) I have never eaten a steak (me neither, Robyn!)
5. Today, Reed & I are having sushi with my dear old friends Hannah & Alison and I'm pretty thrilled to catch up with them.
6. I feel very content with my life right now. Would it be better if I was done with school and had a real big girl job? Maybe. But I'm at a place where I have wonderful friends, Reed & Adam fulfill my life in a way I didn't think would be possible and I'm working hard towards my goals.
7. I've very quickly fallen in love with my new internship. I think radio might be a possible career path.
Fascinating for all of you, I have no doubt. I nominate the following others for the Stylish Blogging Award:
1. Bekah at Matters of Merry Making
2. Chandler at Chandler Pritchett
3. Amanda at Because I Said So