Sunday, September 5, 2010

A New Addition to the Family :)

I'm a few days late but homework took off and we had a lot going on this weekend.

My brother David and his lovely wife Dara welcomed their first child this week.
Lucas Keaton Holdford
Born on September 1, 2010 at 8:05 am
7 pounds, 11 ounces. 21 inches long.

If you can't tell by the picture, he is absolutely perfect. As I'm writing this, I miss him. 
But I'm trying to remember that he's Dara & David's baby and I don't get to steal him whenever I want tiny baby snuggles and kisses.

Luke, or Wuke as your older cousin Reed calls you, welcome to the world. You have a crazy but wonderful family and we all love you more than words can express :)

talking to sweet baby luke

reed said hi baby wuke. i was a little bit excited.

with both of his grandpa's

Excited Uncle Adam. Isn't he adorable with babies?

Happy Sunday Funday Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what my readers have to say so pretty please, leave me a comment.