Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Did my arm fall asleep or did it fall off?

I have started to write several blogs this week. Clearly, they did not make it to the light of day.

There are a lot of contributing factors to not being able to get through a single blog post this week. If anyone is keeping count, there are 11 days left until the wedding.
If anyone is wondering, I am freaking out.

It's definitely not the marriage, I'm pretty excited to get married. This wedding, however, may be the death of me. I'm trying to focus on positives, like my friends and family all being together. The actual getting married part. Looking pretty in a dress and having Adam look ever so handsome in his suit. All good things.
I'm not too successful at it but I sure am trying. Stress is not attractive on me.

School, work and spending time with sweet baby Reed are always factors but mostly it's the fact that I've been catching up on the last season of both Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

It's not the time of watching them. Honestly, Private Practice is on while I'm writing this. It's the fact that I've had this bizarre headache for the last five days and due to these medical shows, I'm 95 % sure that I'm dying of some sort of rare brain disorder.
It's pretty time consuming to think that you may be dying of what I can only assume is a fictional brain disease that can only be cured by the possibly-dead from a gunshot wound Dr. Derek Shepherd.

So let me (and my friend Heather whose husband has forbidden her from watching House after she was convinced of many medical abnormalities between her and her children) serve as a cautionary tale for anyone out there who may think of picking up medical shows as a habit:
Tread lightly, friends. It's not something to be taken lightly. Therapy and medication are rarely helpful and there are extreme emotional attachments that are formed with the characters. The will-they/won't they of Meredith & Derek caused many a cookie dough eating spree.

All of that being said, my headache is really terrible and its a weird one so if there are any neurologists that happen to read my blog, holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what my readers have to say so pretty please, leave me a comment.